The SOUND4 IMPACT PCIe Card
- 100% autonomous in terms of resources – the card only requires power from the PC.
- 4 inputs – AES from 32 to 192 kHz, analog, IP (Livewire or SOUND4 IP CONNECT), and PCI (audio driver).
- Mixing of inputs and automatic safety function.
- 5 simultaneous and independent outputs – TX1, TX2, AES, Analog IP (Livewire or SOUND4 IP CONNECT), and PCI (audio driver).
- Routing of signals for outputs.
- Relay switch for automatic by-pass.
- Digital AES/EBU synchronization input.
- DSP computing power – 4 Giga Flops (Sharc 40 bits with floating point).
- GUI and driver compatible 32 & 64 bits – Windows 7, Windows 8 & 8.1, Windows 10, 2008 R2, 2012 and Linux (Debian)
- Multicard driver (the number of PCIe slots will be equal to the number of cards admissible in the same PC).
- Start-up time of the SOUND4 IMPACT card – 2 seconds max to being on air.
- 100% upgradeable and fast. While updating the card, the sound is interrupted for only two seconds.
User-Friendly Control Interface
- The sound setting from one single screen – you no longer need to open and close windows to go from one function to another.
- Two modes – Easy and Full. Easy – provides simplicity and rapidity; Full – allows you to explore all of the processor functionalities. There are also ultra-rapid VU meters for true control over modulation.
- Unlimited “Undo/Redo” versioning function for presets with the possibility of recall.
Innovative “compare” function with reference notion.
- Log function for presets.
- A readable and interactive diagram.
- A remote connection manager to control several processors.
- Works with the following operating systems – WXP SP3, W7 32& 64 bits, W8 32 & 64 bits, WS 2008 R2, WS 2012, Linux (Debian).
- HQ Sound, main sampling process frequency of 192 kHz.
- 2-band AGC.
- 4-band EQ + Tone FX and Stereo FX
- Stereo enhancer.
- 6-band process with Fidelity and Sound Impact System (S.I.S.).
- 3-band limiter.
- 4-band EQ.
- Final limiters
- FM path – Bass Clipper + FM Limiter + MPX Limiter
- HD path – Look Ahead limiter for the HD outlet.
- BS412 compliant MPX power controller.
- Ultra-low delay – 30 milliseconds.
Other key points:
Stereo Matrixing for better stability in loudness and sound tone when the receiver switches from mono/stereo/mono.
19 kHz embedded pilot to gain close to 1 dB in loudness.
Basic RDS encoder (with scrolling PS)
Full RDS (UECP-compatible)
IP Codec – SOUND4 IP Connect
Audio Backup – thanks to the audio driver
Audio streaming – 6 encoders (MP3, AAC, HE-AAC v1 & v2), compatible with all delivery servers (Icecast, Shoutcast v1 & V2, Flash, Wowza)
Replication of inputs
Link & Share – 100% of all parameters are accessible via the telnet protocol
Panels – the device allows you to create your own panels with unlimited functionality
Preset Sharing – the ultimate solution to managing an unlimited number of processors. All of them are automatically updated if one of them is modified
Eγγραφείτε στη λίστα μας
Μόνο κάθε Τρίτη θα λαμβάνετε εξαιρετικά νέα στο e-mail σας!